Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Fair and School

For Labor Day weekend I took the kids to my parents house, had Sandy meet us there (he's been in Utah for a language course) and on Saturday we spent the day with all the freaks, geeks, and chubby stinks at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I loved {almost} every minute of it! Funny thing about the fair is it really does bring out all of the aforementioned, and then some, haha! It's a good thing the food is SO DELICIOUS (and apparently I have a new love this year, the drinks). The girls had fun choosing a few rides to go on and we all had fun looking at the animals and running in to people we know. That night Sandy and I left the kids with Grandpa and Grandma and went back in to explore the commercial exhibits-and thoroughly enjoyed the date!
While we were in Blackfoot Eli lost another tooth. The following is literally seconds before she pulled it out- it's sort of reminiscent of the Nanny McPhee character.

The kids and I came home in time for both Eliana and Olivia to start school yesterday. I can't believe I have 2 going to school! Eli already loves being in First grade and has an AWESOME teacher! Livi goes twice a week to preschool; this morning was a bad morning because she DIDN'T get to go. My girls are growing up...


The poses were all on their own

Notice the new hole in her mouth?

This is the epitome of Livi :)

The end of the day



And I can't leave these off, and I couldn't pick just one, either.
My lil guy is a blanky baby just like his sisters were!




2 comments:

Lacy said...

ha ha! Love the tooth pic of Eli! Sleepy baby pics are the best too, that's so cute how he's cuddling his blanky! Glad the girls are loving school!

The Vakautakakala's said...

The pictures with the blanket are adorable!!