We have a few more pics that were either forgotten, didn't have a place in a collage, or had a story that I wanted to put with them so here's a little bit more of our vacation:
 |
| The cousins with their frogs from Gma and Gpa. Gpa told them they were having frogs with their dinner that night and had them all convinced they were going to eat frogs! Well, they didn't eat frogs but were given these cute wooden frogs (during dinner, so they had frogs with their dinner) and when you rub the little stick up their back they make a croaking sound just like a real frog. BIG HIT! Later, I was able to find some smaller ones for the girls to give their teachers (which was also a BIG HIT). |
|
 |
| The kids were all excited to look for seashells with grandpa. What they didn't know (and still don't know) is that my mom and dad found some huge shells for less than dirt cheap (these things were being sold all over for over $30, I think they got them for a dollar each!). They managed to get the shells buried without the kids knowing and then each grandchild was able to find a huge shell. They had a blast digging up those monsters! It even started drawing a bit of a crowd having these little kids find these huge shells. The shells made quite a souvenir for each kid! |
 |
| Eli had a loose tooth and I thought she'd have it out before we left for Hawaii. Well, she didn't and was bothered by it for quite a few days; she said it was pretty sore. Day 5 Sandy finally reached in and just pulled it out. Eliana was thrilled the tooth fairy was able to find her in Maui. |
 |
I don't muck around much with enhancing photos but when I saw the two girls sitting on the beach like this I knew this shot would have to have a minor adjustment in color. It's one of my favorite pictures of them on the trip!
This is a video of Livi doing the "hula" in the little grass skirt outfit grandma got her.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment