I interviewed Eli for her birthday; here's her responses:
How old are you? Seven.
What is your favorite color? Gold.
What's your favorite toy? I don't have a favorite; I like them all.
What's your favorite fruit? I like them all.
What is your favorite movie? I like them all.
What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I like them all. (Pick a favorite!) Calzones.
(she doesn't really like everything I make)
What is your favorite outfit? This outfit (grape smelly shirt/sweat pants)
What is your favorite snack? Oreos.
What makes you happy? Getting to go to the fair and circus and spending time with my mom and dad.
What's your favorite animal? Panda.
What is your favorite game? Mario Party 8.
What's your favorite song? Cotton Eyed Joe.
What's your favorite book? Second Grade Rules, Amber Brown.
What is your favorite holiday? I like 'em all.
What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I like 'em all. (Pick 1!!!) That bread with apples in it. Havrekaka. (It's a Swedish bread I learned from her Uncle Everett)
What do you think about when you fall asleep? I think of everything cuz once I think of something it reminds me of something else, then I think about that and it reminds me of something else!
What was your favorite present? (this changes every time I ask) My raccoon backpack.
What did you do for your birthday? I invited some friends over and we had ice cream, got our nails done, presents, Claire's, then we went to Kiwi Loco with friends.
What kind of cake did you have? I didn't have a cake! I had some ice cream and frozen yogurt.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist.


No comments:
Post a Comment