Monday, November 15, 2010

It's A...

Ha ha, just kidding =)
We reached the half way mark last week
and I'm FINALLY feeling half way normal again. The "morning" sickness has subsided almost completely, I don't have the flu anymore, and even though I've had a bit of a cold since September and it seems all I have to do is look at someone sick and I catch what they have, things are going well. There are days I half wish I lived in a bubble, though!
I think one of the best milestones in pregnancy is feeling those little movements. I LOVE it!! It's when I actually start feeling pregnant (in a good way vs just feeling sick) and the little jibs and jabs are so reassuring. We had an ultrasound today and things are right on target for our March 29th due date. Everything is functioning and growing as it should, thank goodness! I will say, though, that of the 3 kids, this one has played the most difficult. This one is perfectly content wrapped up in it's own little ball with the arms hiding the face. The technician managed to get one good shot of the face (and arms), so here it is-

And one more, just cuz with Eli and Livi they always had their hands curled up in fists so I really like this shot-


While I can't say the first half sailed by I do have a feeling the next few months will fly with everything we have going on. I am SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Looks like this little one is wishing Troy a Happy "4" birthday ;) Cute baby ANN!