Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Comings and Goings

An obvious going-the Valentine's background. It was time.

The Christmas family photo will eventually go, too. We just have to wait for this new family members appearance for a new photo!

Snow...is still coming and going. It really should just go.

Also, after 10 years we have bid farewell to our mattress. With that departure came our new mattress, an absolutely amazing Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe. It has been heavenly for this pregnant lady! With that purchase we opted to do something we've never done-we bought a bedroom set! Can you believe that after all this time we've gone without a bedroom set?! Well, between all the moves and other furniture/miscellaneous purchases we felt our bedroom would be the room that could go without. But that room is finally getting it's turn. It's on order; we opted to have it custom built (no particle board or MDF!!) so we've been subject to waiting, but I'm pretty excited about having a bedroom that looks like a nice, livable bedroom! Pictures will be posted, for those who care, once we've got the room in order.

On a sad note, we also had the passing of Sandy's grandfather, Claude Lilya. This marks an unfortunate trend for us; near the end of every pregnancy we've had a funeral. So with the going of one life comes another. We were fortunate to be able to attend his funeral and will miss him here on earth but are grateful for our knowledge of life after this, and for eternal families. Let's hope this marks the going of this trend as well, otherwise people are going to start to worry towards the end of our next pregnancy (IF we have more after this)!

And the last going...today. Today I am 39 weeks. I've never been pregnant this long and I honestly feel no closer to having this baby than I did at 6 months, or even 8! I'm really holding on to the hope of NOT witnessing the coming AND going of our due date next week!!!



1 comment:

Alaina said...

He is wonderful Ann!! Congrads on the little man and enjoy every minute of him!! Congrads on the natural also, with my little one, I had no chose, so I know that pain that it can be!! Glad that all is well with you and your family!!
Alaina