Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh the Anticipation!

I hit 36 weeks today! I highly anticipate the coming of no more maternity clothes. I am very much looking forward to not feeling fat and having to deal with people taking offense because I say I feel fat, cuz I gotta tell ya, when a short, little person packs on 20 pounds more than what they're used to carrying, they're GONNA FEEL FAT! I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again. I'm thrilled about kicking heartburn to the curb (hopefully) and being able to eat and not feel hungry rather than eat a tiny bit, feel full, but still feel hungry! I'm excited to have room to breath again and really excited about the less frequent bathroom visits, especially the ones in the middle of the night.
But I'm unquestionably most excited about meeting this tiny human I've been carrying for 9 months. I'm anticipating all those nights without sleep, honest! Those are some of the sweetest times with babies and I love those moments. I can't wait to watch all those little squirms, hiccups and movements rather than just feel them. I'm looking forward to hearing the cries and little, tiny noises that babies make. I'm so excited for the big sisters to meet their new sibling. I'm so happy this little addition is coming to our family in only a matter of weeks. Now, the hardest part of the pregnancy...waiting for the day~Oh the anticipation!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Ummm, Ann… you forgot to add a picture of this so called "big belly"!