I have camera fright. Not the normal "don't take my picture" kind (though I prefer to be on the snapping side of the camera). I am horribly afraid...of deleting the pictures off my memory card.
When we lived in Texas we had the misfortune of experiencing a computer crash, losing several pictures and videos, some of Eliana as a baby *sad, sad face*. Fortunately, most of what was lost I had saved elsewhere, but some was lost forever. Ever since then I have had a horrible time bringing myself to delete the pictures off my camera. Even after I save them on an external hard drive, and on snapfish. And burn CDs. Yes, it's a horrible fear.
Today was one of those days where I had to face that fear and delete those pictures. But only after saving them in duplicate on our external hard drive, and on snapfish, and checking, double checking and triple checking everything to be sure I wasn't deleting something permanently. So stressful!
No comments:
Post a Comment