Spring has finally started making it's presence more known in our neck of the woods and as a result I've started to see what we have to work with in our flower beds. A lot will have to go (eventually) but I was pleased to see some daffodils surface and so were my girls. There were a few that didn't last long; my girls thought they needed a new home, all over the lawn, but not before making sure mom got some first. They didn't have stems so I had to be a bit creative for watering-
Shadrik has reached the age of many smiles, one of my favorite stages! He is so full of happy faces and has some sweet little grins (not to mention the kissable, squeezable chunky cheeks)! He also has started rewarding our goofy talking with coos and gurgles, and even a yell or two. He's just such a sweet lil guy!



And I have to acknowledge some amazing friends I've made in our ward. They felt we were in need of a baby shower once we had Shad since, even though he's our third child, he is our first boy. It was so sweet of them and we are STILL reaping the benefits of it! People are so thoughtful and I'm amazed at the caring and outreaching in this ward, from the babysitting offered, the girls (and Sandy and I) making some awesome friends, the meals that people have provided, the numerous gifts, and even simple phone calls just to check in and see how things are going. We are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment