Monday, November 14, 2011

New Look etc...

A few things, in no particular order-

1) We got family portraits- hence the updated pictures and blog appearance (duh, master of the obvious). It's been a LONG time since we've had a no kidding professional take our family picture, long over due. And, honestly, it was the least stressful family picture in a LONG time! The kids, all three, ESPECIALLY Shad, had SO MUCH FUN! *and I didn't have a monster headache by the end of it all*

2) I gave Shadrik a hair cut. It wasn't his first, that was a few months ago but really was only a trim to even things up a bit. This time was much more serious. We're talking inches. It was a little painful for me and I may have gotten a little teary-eyed-I loved his locks but it was time for the little guy to look more like a little guy rather than a shaggy rag muffin with some serious bangs :) He still has a fair amount of hair though--Sandy tried, and failed, to persuade me into giving him a "high and tight".

3) Something is going on in this household making my girls act like naughty little stinkers lately. Now, I know SOMETIMES sisters fight (Lacy and I NEVER argued, hit, kicked, or pulled each others hair, RIGHT Lace?!?!)... Eli and Livi are no exception, especially lately. Now, they have yet to get into a no kidding brawl (I still can't believe that hasn't happened yet) but they sure have the bickering mastered. I'm hoping the intensity is a phase and by next week we'll resume with the normal, less frequent disagreements.

4) My parents introduced licorice to Shad recently. He likes the stuff, especially the black (pics are pre-hair cut)


5) Thanksgiving is next week?! CHRISTMAS IS NEXT MONTH? Where'd the year go?!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Ha! girls who fight?!? It'll be interesting when Shad will be added into the little quarrels! You got some great pics with his licorice! He did have some long hairs ;) Reminds me of a baby pic of Sandy I've seen a few times! He's a cutie, he's grown a ton!