Friday, June 8, 2012

B-Day Q & A: Olivia, age 4

I thought I'd take a page from so many others out there and start doing a b-day Q & A- I didn't get it posted yesterday with Olivia's birthday post so here it is now:

How old are you? This many...1, 2, 3, 4.

What is your favorite color? Pink.

What's your favorite toy? Barbies.

What's your favorite fruit? Popsicles. (grinning big)
     That's not a fruit! (giggles) Ummmm, grapes.

What is your favorite movie? Peter Pan.

What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? The thing we did yesterday.
     Stroganof? Yeah. (this one really surprised me)

What is your favorite outfit? Dresses

What is your favorite snack? Uh, Oreos.

What makes you happy? Making cookies with you.

What's your favorite animal? Dogs.

What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek.

What's your favorite song? I Am a Child of God.

What's your favorite book? Sleeping Beauty (we just got back from the library and that's the book she picked).

What is your favorite holiday? Um, hearts day..."Valentime's" day.

What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cookies!
     For breakfast?! Yeah! Oh. Cereal.
     What kind? Apple Jacks.

What do you think about when you fall asleep? Um, You.

What was your favorite present? The Lalaloopsy's.

What did you do for your birthday? Open presents.
     That's all? Mmm hmm.
     You didn't do anything fun? I was at Laurie's and Tio Ty's!!

What kind of cake did you have? Oreo

What do you want to be when you grow up? You. 
   You want to be me? I want you to come to Paris with me and I will make a dress for you and then I will make a lot of dresses for you and you can take them home.
That sounds like fun! So you want to be me when you grow up? Mmm hmm.
Does that mean you want to be a mom? Yes, that makes dresses.
That sounds perfect.
But Mom, I'm just kidding. I'm gonna sew a dress for you here...when I grow up.
So you don't want to go to Paris? Mmm hmm.
When I'm grown up I want to be you and sew a dress for you when I grow up. And I will sew clothes for daddy and Shad and Eli.
Okay!
And I will sew some stuff for the pets.







No comments: