Favorites
Book- his, Eli's, or Livi's baby books
Movie- "The Lorax" (though he enjoys "Wreck It, Ralph", too)
Shoes- Boots
Food- Anything sweet, especially chocolate, Oreos and homemade whipped cream
Thing That Goes- Airplanes and Helicopters, he's recently fallen in love with tractors, too
Toy- Currently Buzz Lightyear
Place to Be- Outside
Girls- Redheads, honest! He LOVES seeing Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Merida (Brave), & Audrie (The Lorax) He also has a soft spot for a sweet young girl (quite a few years older than he) in our ward.
Song: "Gangnam Style" or "What Makes You Beautiful". He loves most music really, but only tolerates country, if I'm lucky. In fact, there's rare occasions when he screams"NO, NO, NO!" until I change the station, after which he'll quiet down and say, "Thank you".
Shad has also been independently working on potty training since March. If we didn't have places to go nearly every single day this would be a much simpler task but so far, I'm impressed with his initiative!
![]() |
| The kid can climb-and I just love his face! |
| Shad went through a phase of wrapping his blanket around his head to fall asleep. Sandy and I had to go down every night and unwrap him. |
![]() | ||
| One night I even found him asleep sitting up! |
| Gpa and Gma came to celebrate-when Shad opened his present we said, "What do you say?' to which he replied, "OPEN IT!" (I promise he knows thank you, the little pill!) |
![]() |
| Traditional b-day breakfast: pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream |
| personal pizzas for the b-day boy's dinner |
| another set of wheels for the boy who never stops |
![]() |
| New boots! |
| He threw them in his bed before he went to sleep and when we went to unwrap him we found him with his boots on! |
It goes without saying, but we feel so blessed to have Shad in our family. He may be skilled at tantrums, disorganizing, messes, climbing, hiding and trouble (we're still looking for our remote and my spare set of keys) but he's also quick to say "I love you" and is full of hugs and kisses. He's Sandy's little buddy and my little helper. He antagonizes his sisters but loves them both so much he can't just leave them alone, either. And you just can't help but smile when you see him :)





No comments:
Post a Comment