Monday, July 1, 2013

B-Day Q & A: Olivia, age 5

How old are you? 5
What is your favorite color? Purple
What's your favorite toy? My Lalaloopsy House
What's your favorite fruit? Umm, Strawberries
 
What is your favorite movie? The Princess's Movies
What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Uhhh, Casserole and Spagheti
Without the sauce though, huh. But I like the sauce now!
What is your favorite outfit? A dress and a shirt and a skirt
What is your favorite snack? A big snack
But what kind? Applesauce 

What makes you happy? When I get loves and when people play with me and when I get read to
What's your favorite animal? Dogs
What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek and Duck Duck Goose and Tag
What's your favorite song? I Am a Child of God
What's your favorite book? Strawberry and the Princesses (Strawberry Shortcake books and Princess books)
What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's and Christmas and I like all of the holidays
What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Hot Chocolate, Pancakes, Cinnamon Rolls
What's your favorite cereal? Marshmallow Matie's
What do you think about when you fall asleep? Umm, my family and when dad and Eli and I hunt for some rubies and some gold
What was your favorite present? I like all the presents
What did you do for your birthday? I ate cake, opened presents, had lunch, went to church
What kind of cake did you have? Chocolate chocolate and purple frosting and sprinkles and pink writing.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Everything. I just want to help people out. And when I'm done with school I'm going to Paris.
What are you doing in Paris? Fashion Shows and make dresses. I'm going to make dresses for my family and I'm going to bring home some beautiful shoes for my family. And some handsome shoes.
 
Are you excited for kindergarten? YEAH! 
 




 

No comments: