Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Joining the "BLOG" Bandwagon

I have resisted for quite a while now. I kept telling myself, "Nope, not gonna do it!" and, "No need to blog for this girl." And yet, here I find myself...

So why, after all this time, am I JUST NOW starting?
Well, I've decided that "blog" is just another word for "brag" and who doesn't have stuff they want to brag about?! I'm not gonna lie, that's what you'll find here, too. I'm simply a wife and mom who likes to take pictures, scrapbook and craft, decorate, garden, cook and bake. I enjoy camping. Going on motorcycle rides with my husband is definitely something I wish I could do more often. I love music and movies. I have a firm testimony of my elder brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. My pride and joy in this life is my family. And, if you're here, you're gonna see all of that at one point or another. I'm just sayin'...

That being said, there is another reason as well. If you know us, you know we move,
a lot. To date we have 14 moves under our wings in just 9 years; we're in the midst of our 15th move (in now almost 10 years), from Blackfoot to Twin Falls. I'm thinking all that is a story for another time, though. So between that and having bits and pieces of family and friends spread across the country, blogging seems to be a pretty good way to brag Smiley

One last thing; I can't promise consistency here cuz this is a life of constant inconsistency. But I'll do my best, so feel free to check back at your leisure.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Good for you!!! I often call my blog my brag, and it's all good! I look forward to "reading" about my cute little nieces :) Thanks for finally caving Ann!

The Vakautakakala's said...

Hmmm....is this written in code? On my computer the blogpost shows up in characters and not letters:) (I am, however, very happy to see you're starting a blog so that I can see how you guys are doing?!!)