Sandy and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on July 14! For our
honeymoon we chose Yellowstone; we wanted to go somewhere we could
easily go back and visit anytime. Oddly enough this was the first year
we've been back. We left the kiddos with my parents and headed out for
our first weekend away from all 3 of them. The place has changed
drastically since our first trip there, together, back in 2000. We both
kept commenting on how we remember feeling like there was hardly anyone
there back then, but now there was SO MANY PEOPLE! It was CRAZY! But we
had so much fun. Staying up late watching "grown up" movies and sleeping
in until 10 am were both highlights for us (I literally can't remember
the last time I've slept until 10!). We also enjoyed doing the same
things we did 12 years ago, like watch a Yellowstone movie at the IMAX,
visit the museums and the Wolf and Grizzly exhibit etc.... It was
raining but that actually almost made it more fun!
| There were eagles, hawks and owls besides the bears and wolves-I just loved this guys little "pose"! |
Yup, I'm married to that awesome hottie-he gets to put up with me FOREVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment