Thursday, February 21, 2013

What I Forgot

I knew there would be things I'd forget to mention in yesterday's post.

The first part of January was REALLY cold. On Pinterest (of course) I saw a fun little project involving bubbles and on one of those super cold nights I finally remembered it, got the girls out of bed and we all bundled up to try out frozen bubbles! They didn't freeze instantaneously but that ended up making it all the more cool to watch since you could actually watch the freezing process. 





Another Livi moment: I went downstairs to wake the girls up for school one morning. When I turned on the light Livi threw her covers over her face and muttered, "Come back tomorrow." I'm still giggling :)

And here is a picture of the Valentine's Date night Sandy and I had (though I wish they didn't make us sit for it...):


No comments: