Stats:
Student-Olivia
Grade-Preschool, year 2,
4-5 year old M, W, F class
School- Precious People Preschool
Teacher- Ms. Kim
Favorite School Snack-"The watermelons."
Favorite Book- The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle
Favorite thing about school- "Playing and getting to be the special helper and my teacher."
School Picture
With her teacher, Ms. Kim
*mommy note-As good as it's been for Livi to have 2 years of preschool, I found her getting a little bored with it towards the end. Her teacher took notice as well, having an ever increasing "Chatty" Olivia. What can I say?! She has her letters and numbers down pat, can count to 100 with very little help, and is even reading and spelling simple words already. Her excitement for kindergarten has ever increased and is contagious- I'm excited for her! I hope her teacher can keep up!
Stats:
Student- Eliana
Grade- Second
School- Filer Elementary
Teacher- Mrs. Florian
Favorite Subject- Art
Favorite School Lunch- Chicken Patty Sandwich
Favorite Book- any of the Junie B. Jones books
Best Friend- Bailey
Favorite thing about school- "Getting to see my friends and learn new things."
School Picture-
With her teacher, Mrs. Florian
*mommy note- Eliana is the student I rarely was, very hard working! She continues to excel across the board, reading and spelling in particular. And even though she feels like she struggled with math this year, her grades never showed it. I love how much she enjoys school-now bring on third grade!




No comments:
Post a Comment