Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dance Recital

Monday was the close of Livi's dance year, ending with a recital put on at CSI's Fine Arts Building. Unfortunately, Sandy was once again out of town, and Shad was having a seriously rough evening so he and I had to spend most of it in the rehearsal room or in the foyer. But Eliana got to watch the recital and had good reports; one mom told Eli that her sister is always the one that steals the show! Can't argue with that. Olivia really enjoyed dancing-I think we enjoyed watching her even more! But she's decided that she's had enough of dance, at least for now.


Certificate and trophy

She's so silly...

...but she's tickled pink with her trophy

1 comment:

Lacy said...

my goodness Livi looks grown up in these pics. Tell her she's beautiful and that's an awesome trophy! Eli in third grade scares me; I can't believe it! Your memorial weekend sounds fun. We were rained out from going to the Fort Lewis Cemetery…lame.